Tuesday, October 27, 2009

WHAT DO YOU NEED?

Had this question asked a lot today , since we have made the information public.

Well lets JUST say ...I thought I had WAY more than I do.

Last night I got out of good ole' storage all of my baby girl stuff (eight years old) and went through it ...first of all , my oldest bio daughter "Sweet Pea",was born in June ...NOT NOVEMBER...second, I tend to be a giver (BIG Shocker Right?) and through the years as people have needed this and that ...given stuff away.

So pretty much , I have a TON of 3-6 month clothes...some 6-9....and like a days worth of 0-3 month clothing, an hours worth of Newborn and (since they are twins and will be tiny) take home from the hospital outfits for Preemie's.

Help!

So I set out to find a list of "Gotta have items"....and OK some "really darn cute items"...what I want to say next is that I am not asking , begging or expecting anything from anyone...but if Ya'll are interested, I registered at Target for stuff I am still needing.
NOW THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR BRAND SPANKING NEW STUFF...I am WAY cool with used items...this was just a way for me to put out there the list of things I still need.

You can go to www.target.com
click on baby registry and put my name "Lindsay Crapo" in the Find registry box.


Also any gift cards to prepare for these cuties is AWESOME.
Walmart, Target, Costco...
Yes these would be helpful.

Thanks you ALL for your generous offers and support!

Lindsay and Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment