Thursday, January 7, 2010

First Time smiles ~ Six weeks old~




How sweet are these smiles...
I LOVE when babies hit the stage when they are really smiling and trying so SO hard to talk, she moves her tongue all around and gurgles.
I love it when her little jaw chatters with excitement and her arms and legs move around.
I always wonder what they would really say if they could!
Faith is so much fun and Oh soo cuddly.

I love that first thing in the morning the kids wake up and want to come give baby morning kisses...

I love that they understand that we are taking care of her and tell people we are "Lucky enough to borrow her for a WHOLE YEAR"...

I love that the kids help each other
with her ...and take turns doing things for her...

I love when everyone is in bed and I get to take the time to rock her...

I feel so blessed by this Tiny Happy little girl in our home!

With Faith in our home...I have wondered....maybe Heavenly father was deeply aware of why he gave me the trial of losing so many pregnancies and keeping very difficult ones...so that I could hold those children that would need arms to hold them....

3 comments:

  1. She is absolutely adorable Linds. You are and have to be a Very Strong Person for what you are doing. Faith is very very lucky to Have You! You are a Wonderful Mommy! You know how they say " Miracles Can Happen!" Looks Like You Are That Miracle For Faith!If there was something we could do to help you Keep Her, I would definitely would do it! I Love You That Much! You Are That Special of a Person! P.S. Love That Song from Faith Hill!You do an Absolutely Amazing, Beautiful Job. Love Always, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post...love the thoughts you shared...being able to hold children in your arms that need it.

    Looks like Faith's personality is starting to shine through a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie... I love it when babies try to talk too... I just sit and hold my breath and listen so hard trying to figure out what they are trying to say!

    ReplyDelete