Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lil' bit Anxious....

So no baby yet....
I haven't been sleeping well.
Just A LOT on my mind getting ready for my Haiti trip...and baby coming .

Today during church, I looked over at Trev and thought...by this time next week I will be sitting in church with the other half of out family...wishing for air-conditioning...in Haiti...
and he may have sent the kids to church with our neighbor....and stayed home with the baby.
.....but MAYBE not....
Change is a-comin'..... just don't know when.

I was pulled aside by some women at church today...asking what they could do to help...(It really touched me, because we haven't felt like we have fit in that well since we moved in two years ago).... I told them ...if my Husband has a Newborn while I am gone...will you PLEASE feed him?
I am doubting , regardless of the Freezer meals stocked in my fridge that he will remember to defrost and bake them!

We received a bunch of cute and snugly clothes for Faith from Trevs AWESOME cousin Mindy and her Hubby Scott!
The bottles will be great too!

Trevs AWESOME Secratary also hooked us up with a darling car seat....and diapers galore!

My next door neighbor on one side (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)went on a mini shopping spree...and I can't tell you how grateful I am!!!!

My other next door neighbor...donated a bouncer seat...from her almost new baby girl....could we be anymore BLESSED?

THANKS SOOO MUCH GUYS!


I am trying so hard not to fret, or over plan....but isn't that what the Mama does?


We have bags packed all over my house!
Stay tuned....Who knows when ...but someday soon Faith will be here!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Lindsay! I can't believe the baby hasn't come yet! I'd be beside myself! I sure hope you are having fun in Haiti with your cute kids. Hopefully I'll get to meet Faith soon. :)

    ReplyDelete