Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lil Missie is here....

Hey guys ...home from Haiti and really ...REALLY tired. Lil Miss Faith was born on Thursday morning at 9:00 a.m. 8lbs ...and really healthy. Trev got the call and went to the hospital at noon, and stayed there over night. She was brought home on noon on Friday. I was in Miami when I got the call. I was so anxious to get home. I got to Boise picked up the wild three from my Moms and drove the four hours home. yes that means it took me 36 hours travel time to get home this trip...no rest for the weary eh? Faith is doing great. Eating well, sleeping pretty well and just such a peanut. The kids are having a great time helping hold her, feed bottles and taking stinky diapers outside. She already is such a blessing in our lives. It is no small thing when ones so fresh from heaven enter our homes. Because of swine flu...our pediatrician has recommended we not travel or have un necessary guests and people in our home for the next six weeks. So I know ya'll are dying to stop by..but please be patient with us... we really don't want her sick. Love to all, Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment